double punch San Francisco is looking for a Gallery Event Coordinator, for our gallery space, located on the mezzanine level of our retail store in North Beach. We are looking for that special person to coordinate art and event shows for the rest of the year. Do you like art? Do you like parties? Do you like selling art and making money? Then this may the job for you!
Position: Gallery Event Coordinator
This is a PART TIME position.
• The position is responsible for all aspects of daily operations, managing staff, promotion of events, coordinating art shows, outreach with local organizations and much, much more.
Marketing and Promotions:
• manage and maintain media, mailing and email contact lists.
• make frequent updates to doublepunch.com website
• utilizing the internet and local media for promotion of store events
• sending and distributing postcards for store events
Event & Art Shows
• coordinate the receipt, delivery and handling of artwork
• take down art shows
• prepping walls for installation
• properly packaging and preparing artwork for buyers and artists
• shipping artwork to buyers and artists
• Education: Some kind of passing interest in art. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn required.
• Strong communication, people skills, poised and ability to talk enthusiastically about the art that will be shown/showing.
• Previous gallery and office experience preferred.
• Basic email etiquette, ms word and excel.
• Excellent organization and project management/planning skills. Able to multi•task and meet deadlines. Have event planning experience, initiative and creativity.
• Reliable, responsible and hardworking.
So that’s the nitty gritty of it. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the right person, this could be a great creative and financial opportunity. P.S. I did some copypasta here, so props to grsf.